Saturday 29 September 2012

Big Dent

Sean Prendiville has taken a huge dent to his stack as he lost a 115,000 pot, I arrive at the conclusion of the hand as his AsJs didn't get there ahead of 8h8c when the board ran out 5h6h4h6h3c and the stacks.

Leaving himself with 8,000 now he shoved the next hand with AsQh and it was to the player in the BB who just held with the 88 who made the call with 10s5c in the hopes of knocking him out but as the board ran out 4s8h9cQc4h Prendiville had managed to get himself a double up.

Shoving the next hand he picked up the blinds and antes when nobody called as he flashed AdJh I was hovering around his table trying to see how he was getting on for the next while but I didn't want to feel like a burden to him so I left him to his own devices hopefully when I get back out there he will have managed another double up.

No comments:

Post a Comment